- Added Bluon integration card to Company > Marketplace. By default, this integration is turned off.
- After the integration is enabled, the user will need to select which department(s) they want the Bluon integration turned on in the Tech App for
Changes to the Tech App:
- If the Bluon integration is turned on for a technician’s department, then the technician will have access to the Bluon features in the technician app automatically by default
- Individual technicians can turn off the Bluon feature set for only their app from the Tech App > Menu > My Profile > Bluon
- The Model # field in the equipment form now shows results from Bluon’s vast network of over 350,000+ model #s
- 3 Character minimum for search results
- Users may select the value they entered, a result from Bluon or quickly link into Bluon’s app to use their advanced search feature
- The Components table on the equipment section now has a “Need help?” column that quickly links to the specific model # page in the Bluon app
- From this page in the Bluon app users can access manuals, get help and order parts
For more information, see our article on the Bluon integration HERE
Schedule Board Customization
Supers now have the ability to edit appointment status colors for the schedule board by navigating to Company > Customizations > Schedule Board.
Note: This is a company-wide setting and will affect all admin users.
See our article on customizations HERE for more info
Technician GPS Location Updates
Updated the backend to begin logging the technician’s GPS location. Updated the Admin portal UI to show the GPS Last Updated date/time stamp on the Technicians table under the department setting and updated the Dispatch > Map page to show the last updated counter when clicking on a technician’s profile picture.
- Fixed a display bug that prevented user from being alerted that a reason is required when cancelling an appointment.
- Fixed broken right alignment for all content in the cancel appointment section of the Edit Appointment Modal. All content is now left aligned to revert back to the previous settings.