Updates to the Admin Portal
- Updated the Marketing > Members report
- The report now shows a row per membership, instead of a row per account.
- Columns have been reordered for better context with the new structure.
- All columns on the Members report are now included in the download.
- A new Active Member column has been added to the download to indicate if the customer account has any active memberships and reflects the membership icon status on screen.
- Hovering over the membership icon next to the customer name will show the number of active memberships.
- Bulk update of Margin Pricesheets
- The pricebook has been updated for more clarity and to allow for bulk updating of several fields.
- The new pricebook download includes the following fields and functionality:
|Task ID Number
|Link To Task Breakdown in Pricebook
|Organizational Category In Pricebook
|Current Time to Complete Minutes for Task
|New time to Complete Minutes for Task
|Department Labor Rate
|Total Labor Cost (Labor Rate x Current Minutes)
|Total Parts Cost for Task
|Total COGS for Task (Cost Of Goods Sold)
|Company Finance Markup
|Manual Fixed Price
|Achieved Margin Percent
|Current Price for task
|New Calculated Price (formula in sheet)
|Price Change $
|Difference between Current Price vs New Price
|Price Change %
|% of Change between Current vs New Price
|Source Task ID
|Used for original ID from copied pricebook
|Will update prior invoices and quotes
- Admins are now able to upload their own favicons, pinicons, and logos as an image within Company > Customization setup.
- Admins can now set a number of records per page in the Technicians listing within each department.
- The Created By and Assigned To fields now display correctly in the To-Do Edit window.
- The “Manufacture Date” and “Installation Date” field names now display correctly in the Add New Equipment form.
- Updated the pricebook to fix a rounding error that impacted fractions of cents within the task COGS price display.
- Updated filters within reports so that they are applied correctly when toggling back and forth repeatedly.
- Updated the filter behavior on the Marketing > Customer Contact Report for consistency with other reports.