This release focuses on ensuring your customers have an excellent experience with your business, giving you more control over that interaction, as well as some time-savers in the Admin system.
Background Report Requests
Summary: The report request process now allows users to continue to work within Sera after selecting to download a report. Prior to these enhancements, users would be forced to remain on the report page until the download was complete. Long-running reports would result in a timeout error screen after 30 seconds. The New Notification Center allows retrieval of reports ready for download within the Recent Activity. The Notification Bell will animate to indicate new activity to review, such as when a report is ready to download.
New Notifications Center:
- Removed the To-Dos counter on the Notification Bell.
- To-Dos and Background Processes have been added to the Notification Bell.
- Hovering over the Notification Bell will show a summary of the most recent activity.
- Clicking on the Notification Bell will open the Notification Center from the right side of the screen.
- The Notification Center displays more details about the To-Dos and Recent Activity.
- The Notification Center will still show all To-Dos assigned to the current user.
- Clicking on the To-Do link will open the Edit screen for the To-Do.
- All table downloads in the Admin Portal are now a background process.
- This will allow Admins to continue working while the download completes.
- This should also prevent timeouts for these downloads.
- Clicking "Download" will give a confirmation that the process has been queued.
- When the process is complete, the user will be alerted by the Notification Bell.
- Click on the Notification Bell to access the download link.
- All download links are valid for 12 hours from the Notification Center.
- All Downloads have been audited and updated to match their corresponding tables.
- Email templates have been updated to work well on mobile devices. This includes making emails responsive on a wide range of phone, tablet, and desktop sizes with landscape or portrait views. The logos, tables, customer info, messaging, and footer will now align properly and respond to today's many different devices.
- Improved the Appointment Scheduled emails to provide a list of benefits and actions available through the Customer Portal. This update aims to encourage Customer Portal use for returning customer needs.
- Customizable fields in the Appointment Scheduled emails will allow greater control of a customer's experience with the company and allow for targeted messaging in the scheduling process.
- Administrators can update the customizable fields in the Appointment Scheduled email under Company --> Customizations in the Appointment Email Messages option.
- Quotes and Invoices are now attached to emails as PDFs and can be opened on any device that supports PDFs. The PDF attachment is a more customer-friendly option for viewing and printing these documents.
- Add an option to "Do not notify customer" when rescheduling appointments from the Dispatch Board. By default, the Appointment Rescheduled notifications will still be sent if the new checkbox is not selected. This new option will allow flexibility in communication for those managing schedules.
- Fixed a bug where Admins were unable to approve an invoice on a job if one of the quotes on the job had been previously attached to a Jobless Invoice. Admins should now be able to approve invoices on a job regardless of if an accepted quote previously belonged to a Jobless Invoice.
- Customers can no longer reschedule or cancel an appointment through the Customer Portal once the technician has selected "Start Trip." This should prevent issues with appointments being changed while a technician is in transit. Appointments can still be rescheduled and canceled by an Admin at any point.
- Fixed a display issue in the Admin Portal around Cancelled and Credit Memo invoice labels not appearing on the Invoices tab.