CallRail Integration Updates | Batching Enhancements | Fixes
CallRail Integration Updates
- Updated formatting of Call Transcript so that participants are bolded and spaced for easy viewing when viewing the call's details.
- Updated the CallRail integration set up to alert users if the API key provided is invalid because of user permissions in CallRail.
- Note: Users with Administrator or Manager permission in CallRail will need to generate the API key for Sera integration.
Accounting > Batching Process Enhancements
- Updated the account-->batching process to run in the background when requesting a download. This will allow Admin users to continue to use Sera while the batching data is prepared for download and avoid timeout errors that maybe received with a large number of transactions. Just like reports, downloads will be available through the Notification Center when the process completes.
- If a batch is too large to process, Admin users will receive an indication quickly so that the batch can be be filtered to smaller number of transactions.
- With the introduction of background processing, only one batch request can be 'in progress' at a time to prevent duplication of data.
- Map and ETA in Customer Portal should now update in real-time for a better customer experience
- Accounting Category and Accounting Class should now be applied to membership renewal invoices
- Users in a timezone behind the company’s timezone will no longer experience errors when using the date filter preset options
- Editing a comment on a job or an account will now display the editing author’s name instead of the original author’s name