CUSTOMER ACCOUNT UPDATES | BETTER REPORTING | BUG FIXES
CUSTOMER ACCOUNT UPDATES
- Moved Equipment to its own tab in the customer account in the Admin portal & Tech App.
- Updated the view for Equipment in the Customer Portal.
- Updated the equipment capture forms across the Admin Portal and Tech App.
- Added the ability to Archive/Unarchive equipment within customer accounts in the admin portal.
Service History (located within customer accounts)
- Enhanced Service History listing to include filtering, sorting, and pagination in the admin portal. Improvement to page load times in Admin Portal.
- Added an address filter to the service history list in the admin portal.
Customer Equipment Report
- Users are now able to filter by Zip Code, Equipment Type* and Component Type* for more targeted marketing reports.
- Updated columns to include Equipment Name (previously called Type), Equipment Type*, and Component Type.*
- *Note: These filters and columns will apply in future releases.
Pending Revenue Report (New)
- Admin users are able to view jobs with quotes that do not have a finalized invoice. This will allow admins to forecast revenue, target opportunities that have not yet been closed, and compare volumes of quotes to actualized revenue.
Customer Contact Report
- Added customer-created date column to the Customer Contact Report.
- Added appointment ID to automated comments, so following a job’s history is easier.
- Automated emails will now include company name in the “From” field.
- Fixed a bug where the calendar on the date picker may incorrectly display all “1s” in the month view.
- Fixed a typo in the dispatch strategy setting in the admin portal.