This update offers enhanced control over communication settings in Sera by allowing you to decide which notifications your customer receives. You can now customize the system's managed communications and fine-tune settings for individual customers.
Admins will be able to:
- Access company-wide communications and customize which are active.
- View change history of configuration of communications.
- Filter communications by recipient (Customer, Admin, Technician) to know at a glance which comms are active at any given point in time.
- Control messages by text or email for use-cases where a client needs to not send text messages, or wants to eliminate emails.
CSR's, as well as Admins, will be able to:
- Access individual customer Communication settings in the Customer Service page.
- View change history of individual Customer communications.
- Enable/disable communications for a specific Customer (e.g. turn off messages for a specific customer at their request.